Sometimes the monsters don’t come for you in your sleep.
1. the subway provides magazines to read.
2. no one jaywalks and everyone waits at crosswalks. (i was that person who crossed in the middle of a street during a green light)
3. scooters. razor scooters. everywhere. why.
4. ben&jerrys is the ice cream of choice.
5. most diverse city ive seen thus far. From all the punk, grungy, different hair colors, piercings and tattoos, to the most conservative muslims.
Number 1 Rule for traveling: something i noticed after my travels..
1. No matter where you are in the world, you will find yourself in a mcdonalds for free wifi.
1. weirdest mix of architecture. (even without gaudi)
2. red wine with lemon soda. that is all.
3. kids play soccer everywhere. when was the last time you saw children playing outside.
4. barca was gaudi’s playground.
- i think midnight in paris was wrong. overall everywhere in the world sucks in the rain (ESPECIALLY VENICE). but dat eiffel tower reflection was pretty nice i guess.
- japanese tourist were everywhere but all the chinese tourist were in the malls.
- no but seriously. cheese and baguettes
- i have seen enough glass for a life time.
- quotes from a man i met on the ferry:
“ive been all around the world and ive never had a beer like it. its the best beer in the world.(cisk beer)”
“no such thing as stress. i never think about what i have to do tomorrow, just today.”
- happiest people ive meet in europe.
- happily surprised by the unexpected and unknown.
“BOH!” (bu-oh) - i dont know
must be said in a heavy low and loud voice.
1. if you ever go to poland and speak a latin based language this language is incomprehensible. on the bus the open button (thanks google translate means “door”) is DRZWI. polish also has words without vowels.
2. pierogis are the bomb.
3. polish toliet paper is the consistency of paper towels.